The programme is developed with the assistance of industrial specialists from various IT areas and companies. The programme syllabus is also kept up to date by integrating its contents with the most recent and recent innovations occurring in Malaysia and throughout the world's numerous technology-related businesses. This assures that students in this programme are up to date on the newest trends and knowledge, allowing them to remain relevant and competitive in the IT sector.
|2 years 3 months||January / April / August|
- Apply knowledge and skills related to Software Engineering.
- Solve problems, suggest and implement solutions or projects and test models to meet software engineering needs.
- Utilise digital, numeracy skills and industry relevant methods and tools to manage, configure and develop computer-based systems.
- Communicate effectively and interact with peers, clients, superiors and society under work related environment.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and responsibility in executing instructions related to job function.
- Commit to lifelong learning for academic and career development and having entrepreneurial mind-set to perform tasks under changing industry landscape.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ethical practices in executing instructions related to job and organizational functions.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent, with a minimum 3 credits inclusive of Mathematics;
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent with a minimum grade of C in any subject or any equivalent qualification and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level;
- A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) level 3 and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level.
- Passed UEC with at least 'B' grade in 3 subjects inclusive of Mathematics;
- A pass in O Level with credits (grade 'C') in 3 subjects;
- Other equivalent qualifications that is recognised by the government of Malaysia.
- Application Development
- Business English
- Business Communication
- Calculus and Algebra
- Computer Architecture
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Discrete Mathematics
- Database Systems
- Data Communication & Network
- Digital Marketing in Social Media
- Digital Enterpreneurship and Innovation
- Ethics/Legal and Organizational Issues
- Fundamentals of Computing
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- IoT Fundamentals
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Internet of Robotics Things for Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Operating System
- Object Oriented Programming
- System Analysis and Design
- Software Project Management
- Software Engineering Requirements
- Software Design
- Software Testing Fundamentals
- Software Modeling & Analysis
- Assistant Software Engineers
- Assistant Software Developers
- Assistant Software Testers
- Assistant Web Developers
- Assistant Database Administrators
- Assistant Mobile Developers